In continuation to SEBI’s circular dated March 19, 2020, SEBI has further extended the relaxation in filing of certain relevant documents with Stock Exchanges/SEBI, pursuant to applicable of various provisions of SEBI Listing Regulations.
1) Listing of Non-convertible securities and Commercial Papers:
– Any Issuer Companies, intending to list their Non-convertible securities and Commercial Papers, had to submit its latest audited financials should not be older than 6 months.
– Therefore, original due date for filing of draft documents for issuance of Non-convertible securities and Commercial Papers, with audited financials, by March 31, 2020.
– SEBI has extended the deadline for filing of draft documents with audited financial statement for the period ended on September 30, 2019 by 60 days, i.e. on or before May 31, 2020.
2) Extension of timelines for filing under SEBI LODR Regulations 2015:
– Disclosure of Large Corporate to be disclosed within 30 days from beginning of Financial Year.
– Due date extended by 60 days.
3) Relaxation (extension of due date) also provided from compliance requirement for the listed Non-Convertible securities, Commercial Papers, etc.
Attached link to access SEBI Circular:
If you have any vacancy for articleship or job opportunities in your organisation, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly to get the position listed on our website