- DFOCS shall provide a vibrant platform to company secretaries and professionals from related fields for knowledge sharing, information access and utilizing the Internet as a tool for growth.
- DFOCS aims to enrich the understanding of the legal and secretarial systems and work towards its further development by facilitating technical interaction and widespread meaningful dialogue.
- DFOCS aims to serve to enhance the role of company secretaries to improve the quality of documentations and legal work
- DFOCS shall endeavor to expose company secretaries to a wider audience by accessing other mediums and also creating a communication channel for representation of company secretaries concerns and issues to the government.
- DFOCS shall support initiatives that are identified as being aimed at its mission objective.
The structure of the forum is an independent one, which requires no previous membership or affiliation. Members can interact through discussion groups; articles, query submissions and responses.